For child users, you are required to connect with a parent account if you would like to upgrade your prepaid card for more features. For users under the age of 18, their parents are required to carry out the upgrade application. Both the relationship proof (birth certificate) and the identity document of the guardian are required as well.
To upgrade prepaid card with Mellow, you are required to go through an identification verification. It includes an ID scan and a Live photo taken with you holding you identification document. Please refer to our video tutorial (coming soon) on how to apply for prepaid cards with Mellow.
In terms of the ID scan requirement, please make sure:
- The document must be an actual document, copies are not accepted
- The document must be clearly visible, glare-free, and not blurred
- The document must not be cropped and covered by anything
- All details must be legible
In terms of the Live Photo requirement, please make sure:
- Your full face is clearly shown
- Your identity document is clearly shown
- Your whole arm and elbow is completely visible